A support system we hang our hats on.
All hat no cattle – we’re often quoted, imitated, mirrored, and mocked when it comes to our Support system and teams. But the truth is, providing world-class customer care is the foundation for every program we have. Without a solid care team, technology, services and features don’t add up to much.
When the time comes to transition your energy from the day-to-day operations of wireless management to a strategic direction for the entire program, we understand the concerns most telecom administrators have.
Bluefish’s goal is to delight every end-user we come in contact with. We do that by providing comprehensive training programs for all dedicated account teams. New Bluefish Team members go through a 6 week training program on the following topics.
- Detailed review of Bluefish services including: help desk, auditing, re-billing, inventory management, optimization, and more.
- Overview wireless carriers and associated terminology, technology, and device troubleshooting.
- Internal training for the Bluefish network, phone, and live chat systems.
- Bluefish portal training spans every aspect of the technology including navigation, information lookup, total capabilities, activity processing and call tracking.
Phone and account support are some of Bluefish’s core differentiators, thus this area of training requires the most time and is broken down into a four-step process.
1) New Account Specialists listen to customer calls with a trainer to explain the call and provide direction.
2) New Account Specialists shadow current support team members, listen to calls, and watch them utilize the Bluefish portal.
3) New Account Specialists take calls and use the Bluefish portal with the help of existing Account Specialists.
4) Finally, new Account Specialists are then eased into a full Account Team rolls and eventual account-specific responsibilities.
Prior to launching a new customer our dedicated Account Teams are provided with the following elements to support the most complex wireless portfolios.
- Full Scope of Bluefish services to be delivered to customers.
- Full program details including: approved devices, plans, features, procurement and billing processes, VIP service, and anything else required to provide exceptional support.
- Identify all of the wireless programs points of contacts.
- Create, deliver and review complete account guides detailing every aspect of the program.
Bluefish prides itself on constant customer interaction from the very beginning. This level of communication ensures we are fully supporting the wireless needs of our customers as they continue to evolve.